Thursday 28 August 2014

Hope in the Wind - Anubhav Tiakaba Kar (BA 3rd Sem)

All alone ;
Living in a memory
Of days that long are gone;
Your voice echoes in my mind,
Every single day,
I wonder, I wonder,
Where are you now?
Do you still think of me they way I do?

Left me in a state of madness,
For I am lost, now
I try not to think of  you
I try so hard to forget you;
But how  I  forget the one who saved me
You took away my pain ,
Though for a moment.

Now as I lay here and think of  you
Oh! How I wish that your still here with me.
I’m as broken as one can be!
Your voice echoes in my mind
I still feel your presence by me,
But the love we shared,
Is a love to be cherished for ages to come.
And I come to believe that though,
You’re not with me now,
You will forever be
The angel of my life,
Who saved me from myself!












No comments:

Post a Comment